Xoom failed to deliver my money and refused to refund me!

SunnyDays
Contributor
Contributor

I used Paypal's Xoom.com to send money to a relative in South Africa. My money was not delivered and the recipient is unable to pick the money up since the money was not delivered to him. Xoom and their partner Exchange4free are lying and changing their story in every email their story is different. After I requested PROOF of delivery of money they wrote in an email that the money has been deposited, without providing any proof of the deposit. They say their investigation is completed and they are refusing to refund my money. In addition to the entire amount of my money they want to keep, to add insult to injury, Xoom also made money on me from a large difference in foreign currency exchange rates. This is an unheard behaviour by a large corporation such as Xoom, which seem to be owned, associated or part of Paypal Inc. How does Paypal allow such a deceitful and thieving company such as Xoom to operate under its wing?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.