Why i don't see Refunded moneys?

4risto
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all!

Firstly im sorry my bad English.

I have some problems,

4 mart i refunded but still doesnt see my card don't any moneys my card.Why?

Please help me!I really need that moneys.

total 80euros refund!

4 MAR "REFUND"  Write on paypal main page but really dont refund me! Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Carlos

Hello 4risto! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community! I am sorry to hear that this has happened. As mentioned by @kernowlass, refunds can take a few days to be shown on your card. Generally, the funds should appear on your card statement within 5-7 working days but it may take up to 30 days depending on your card issuer. For more information, please check this https://goo.gl/zZ1yEY. Hope this helps. - Carlos 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@4risto

Can take a few days to go back to your card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

4risto
Contributor
Contributor

13 days? 😞 

Login to Me Too

4risto
Contributor
Contributor
PLS HELP ME!!
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Carlos

Hello 4risto! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community! I am sorry to hear that this has happened. As mentioned by @kernowlass, refunds can take a few days to be shown on your card. Generally, the funds should appear on your card statement within 5-7 working days but it may take up to 30 days depending on your card issuer. For more information, please check this https://goo.gl/zZ1yEY. Hope this helps. - Carlos 

Login to Me Too

4risto
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks,solved.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hey 4risto! I’m glad to hear that you were able to get this resolved 🙂 Thank you for using PayPal! - Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.