Why am I not able to withdarw funds?

RA159
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried several times to withdraw funds from my PayPal but the system is refusing with "we're not able to transfer funds at this time", what is the issue about this?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

RA159
Contributor
Contributor
The reason was from the bank which transfered the fund directly to my PayPal account. It was a solid 1-7 business days to reflect the data transaction. I waited and on the 3rd business day, I was able to transfer from my PayPal to my card linked. Thanks

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @RA159 

There are several factors why you are unable to withdraw money from your PayPal account. Could be a limitation placed on your account or you may need to go through a security check, so we can confirm your identity. Your debit card or bank account may not be eligible to process Instant Transfer or our security system may have detected unusual activity.

If the transfer to your bank account still doesn’t go through, try:
-Linking an eligible debit card and transferring money using this card.
-Linking a bank account and transferring money using this account.

*Though multiple attempts may still trigger the security program, I may suggest to try doing the transaction maybe after a couple of days.

Hope this helps. Stay safe!

Login to Me Too
Solved

RA159
Contributor
Contributor
The reason was from the bank which transfered the fund directly to my PayPal account. It was a solid 1-7 business days to reflect the data transaction. I waited and on the 3rd business day, I was able to transfer from my PayPal to my card linked. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.