Weird situation, PayPal payment

eXzi
New Community Member

Ok so i made payment to webshop via PayPal options and there is this situation.

My Bank has authorized payment to PayPal Account, it shows in Account Balance History

PayPal showed everything went fine, but only shows notification of authorization payment

Here is the weird part webshop doesnt show any activity on account, no orders, no purchases, like nothing ever happened, no email was send, nothing.

Paypal Activities show also nothing.

Soo should i wait 24hours or Paypal would return the funds back to bank automaticly? And how long it takes?

Like the fact there is no mail from EIGHTER Paypal or Webstore where i made order, is SUPER WEIRD x)

That 24 hours wait im guessing that Paypal is receiving from bank via Bank Transfer if so i might wait a little bit. Thx for replies.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @eXzi,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent transaction. Depending on how quickly the merchant captures the authorization, the payment may take a few days to reflect as completed. However, you should see the payment in your PayPal account history as long as you didn't pay as a guest. Here are a few Help Center articles you may find useful:

What does the status of my payment mean on my PayPal account?

I have a problem with my PayPal transaction, but I can't find it on my PayPal account. What do I do?

Hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.