Unconfirmed Address

annagl
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I sent money to someone in Italy but the person cannot receive the money for the last 20 days (every time they say different reason). Now they say it's because my address is unconfirmed (even though I have attached credit card to my PayPal account and used it many times before that). I checked if the billing address and the shipping address are the same and they are.

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-21 at 13.24.40.jpeg

How it can be resolved? Please assist.

Regards,

Anna

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to us. We usually sent you an email to kwt you confirm and verify your email address, or verify your account itself. Here’s an article that can help you. https://www.paypal.com/za/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-verify-my-paypal-account-faq444 Or you can contact customer service for further assistance: 1. Log on. 2. Click HELP at the top menu. 3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US. 4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options. Hope this helps. Stay safe and healthy.
Login to Me Too

annagl
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
When following the instructions in the link you attached I get message that my account is confirmed...

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-21 at 14.10.44.jpeg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.