Suggestion for PayPal

tomgreen
Contributor
Contributor

I don't whom to send this to. Maybe someone will pass it on.

I have several PayPal accounts: Personal, and two businesses.  PayPal does not handle them well.

When I go to my bank where I have different accounts, it lets me put a nickname on each one, and (using cookies, I assume) shows me a drop-down list of my accounts, and let's me pick one. I wish PayPal would do that. For example, my last payment was made for one of my businesses, and now I am on a web site trying to pay with PayPal. It recognizes my computer (IP or MAC address, I guess), but always wants to send me to the wrong account.

Please pass it on, and add your comments if you have any.....  Tom

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tomgreen 

You are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business, if you have 2 of the same type you risk them both being limited....and you permanently banned as you have broken paypals user agreement terms. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tomgreen
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help.

But that's really too bad.  Pretty silly, frankly. 

My suggestion stands, and I will add another suggestion that they remove that dumb rule.

But I still don't know whom to send it to.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tomgreen 

Silly maybe but you consented to it when you opened your paypal accounts and agreed to the user agreement.

I wouldn't rush to point it out to paypal or you may find every account limited and you banned from using paypal.

That would be silly now wouldn't it so your best bet is to close all but 1 personal and 1 business account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.