Standard statements only cover the 10th to the end of the month, not the whole month

robatino
Contributor
Contributor

The title speaks for itself - the new standard statements don't cover the entire month. To get statements including transactions from the 1st to the 10th of the month, it's necessary to go to "Custom", and manually choose the 1st and last days of the corresponding month. I'm not sure if the fact that it starts with the 10th is due to the fact that today happens to be the 10th (in which case it depends on the current date), or if it's due to the monthly statements being available starting on the 10th (though I'm not sure if that's still true, after the change).

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

robatino
Contributor
Contributor

I downloaded the statement again today and the starting date is still the 10th, so apparently that date is fixed. And it's the same for all available standard statements, not just the latest.

Login to Me Too

robatino
Contributor
Contributor

Downloaded my June standard statement again today (the 12th) and now it includes the entire month. Not sure yet if it's fixed for good. Will wait until next month to check.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.