Sorry, this payment can't be completed due to regulations

Amineeeee
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, There is someone trying to send me money, and each time he tries he gets the message ' sorry, this payment can't be completed due to regulations'. My paypal is linked with a VISA card and it is confirmed, I really don't know what is the problem. Thanks

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amineeeee 

See if there is anything on this link that would affect you.

https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ddwell
Contributor
Contributor

The link provided is broken.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ddwell 

Firstly no it doesn't as it works fine when i click on it and at least 2 users have read the information on it today.

However as i posted it for the original poster who is in Algeria then it may not apply to you.

Secondly difficult to advise as you have not said what country you are in or added it to your username info.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

barni201
New Community Member

hello i'm facing same issue do you have any ideas ??? how to fix it 

Login to Me Too

daniel2740

The link is broken. It doesn’t work for me either.

Login to Me Too

daniel2740

Alan971
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I read what this link said and between all countries that, that policy applies to Bosnia and Herzegovina (country where I come from). And in one part where they explain what could cause problem, they say you need to have linked US bank account of Visa credit car. I thought it might be a problem because I use MasterCard and they never mentioned you could use that. Wanted to know if you can help me. Thanks! (btw guy from America is sending me money and this card currency is set to BAM not USD)

Login to Me Too

soonen
Contributor
Contributor

Did you found what was the problem?

Login to Me Too

DDPgamz
New Community Member

@kernowlass 

I am having this issue and have been for about 2 weeks but only for sending money to a friend. Do you think you might be able to assist me here since you were able to help the original poster?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.