Someone keeps requesting money that I don't owe

Kitzey
Contributor
Contributor
I have two invoices from a person requesting money stating I won a contest which u dud not. I emailed through PayPal and she stated she was looking for a Kristy, not Kathleen and she billed me again. Obviously I'm not going to pay it but PayPal isn't helping me. They think I'm talking about messages in my regular email when it's in my account...cuz yeah 2020. I can't change my PayPal email for some reason, the address is correct tho but it will not allow me to cancel these invoices. I looked the email up and searched Facebook and found 3 accounts under a search by email address..2 women and one guy popped up. How can I get this fixed? I'm waiting for a call back from PayPal. I can't cancel my account for personal reasons and should not have to. They only have access to my email to create an invoice, they aren't getting into my account and I changed the password when I received the first fraudulent invoice. I'm beyond frustrated with this person, these invoices and no help from PayPal
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.