Sending monye from American PayPal to Dutch PayPal

Namur
New Community Member

Dear,

I am wondering if there is any oppourtnity to send money from my american paypal to my dutch paypal as friendly and family support not as merchant or purchase. The issue here in holland it would take up to 21 days to approve the payment.

Kind Regards

Nemer <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Namur. Thanks for taking the time to post your question here in the PayPal Community Forum.

Any time a payment is received (no matter if it's a Goods and Services transaction or a Friends and Family transaction), the money could be placed in a Pending Balance. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but PayPal works very hard to make the service as safe and secure as possible, but that sometimes means waiting for money to become available.

Please check out https://www.paypal.com/jo/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987 for more information on PayPal's Funds Availability Policy. Please note, references to a "seller" also include recipients who receive Friends and Family payments.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.