Refund

Shirleyzq8023
New Community Member

Hi, 

I cancelled my flight ticket with Singapore Airline. After I contacted  Singapore Airline last week, they said they already send my money back at 31st March, but until now I haven't receive the money yet. Just wondering how long I need to wait before I get my money back? Thank you 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

charmanderrr
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi! Thank you for reaching Paypal. I have found an article to provide further information about the refund process. Please visit the link below: https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/how-is-a-refund-credited-to-my-paypal-account-faq1083 If you find this helpful, kindly give a Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Ptan7
Contributor
Contributor
Hi From the link that you post, it said that I can check the status of refund in the activity section. Singapore Airlines has sent me a refund since 10th of June, but I dont see any refund in my activity section. I also has emailed Paypal about this issue but no one replied. How can I follow this up? Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.