I got a refund today, 4 weeks after I paid for an item that was never sent. I need to put the money in my bank account so I can pay my rent. How do I get round this artificial delay of 2-3 days that PayPal put in place merely so they can earn interest on my money?
Thanks for contacting us and welcome to our community. When you have been issued with the refund, then the money will be credited to the original funding source like your bank account/card or PayPal balance which was used at the time of purchase. If that was credited to your PayPal balance and you are trying to withdraw it as soon as it has been received, then we have the security system which detect as suspicious activity and may held the activities for some time. This is an automated service which cannot be overwrite manually.
I hope this helps
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Refund in Payments Archives
- Cant find partial refund. Seller sent me one and I cant find it on the site or resolution center. in Payments Archives
- Getting money back from Ebay in Payments Archives
- How do I get refund on sending money to a friend that has no way to review it in Payments Archives
- Refund not received in Payments Archives