Refund Money

MohammedMustafa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi COMMUNITY !
- How long does it take to Refund money from 1 person to 2 person ?

- How long does the money for  person 2 appear in his paypal account ? ( Knowing his receipt received money but hidden ) .

- And if there is a problem with the account of Person 1, for example, limited, does this affect the refund of money to people ? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi MohammedMustafa, 

Lots of good questions in your post. When you send a refund the timeframe can depend on how the refund was sent. If you send a refund using your PayPal balance then the refund will show straight away in the other persons account and will be available to be used straight away. If you send a refund using funds from your bank account then this can take 5-7 working days to be available to the other person however they will see the refund as pending straight away. If for example your account was limited, the option to refund the payment would depend on the type of limitation. If you have the option to refund then this would be the same process as normal even with a limitation. 

I hope this has answered all of your questions. Thank you for posting, 

Paula 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi MohammedMustafa, 

Lots of good questions in your post. When you send a refund the timeframe can depend on how the refund was sent. If you send a refund using your PayPal balance then the refund will show straight away in the other persons account and will be available to be used straight away. If you send a refund using funds from your bank account then this can take 5-7 working days to be available to the other person however they will see the refund as pending straight away. If for example your account was limited, the option to refund the payment would depend on the type of limitation. If you have the option to refund then this would be the same process as normal even with a limitation. 

I hope this has answered all of your questions. Thank you for posting, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

MohammedMustafa
Contributor
Contributor

if the limitation of kind 180 days !  Does this effect ? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi MohammedMustafa, 

Yes, this could affect it as you may not have the option to refund. In this case, you would need to contact us by phone or email to request that a refund is done on your behalf. You would need to have these funds available on your PayPal balance in order for us to do it for you. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.