Please Help, Pending charge for over 3 weeks

Lefur
Contributor
Contributor
Hey everyone, i’ve been really struggling recently to get ahold of someone or get help from ANYONE at paypal and I currently have a $280 pending transaction that is supposed to go to me after selling shoes on depop. Once I tried to verify my account, they disabled it because i didn’t know you had to be 18. So i’ve been really needing a way to actually get the pending charge funds into my account and maybe somehow transfer it to my parents. Please any help is greatly appreciated.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Lefur
Contributor
Contributor
Also, i’ve tried to call them numerous times and i’ve asked the Help Center twice, and still no response. I’m just very nervous i will loose everything because the $280 pending transaction goes back to the buyer on June 10.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Lefur
Contributor
Contributor
Also, i’ve tried to call them numerous times and i’ve asked the Help Center twice, and still no response. I’m just very nervous i will loose everything because the $280 pending transaction goes back to the buyer on June 10.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.