Paypal notified me of payment but no money

StephenMan
Contributor
Contributor
I had an email from paypal that I received a payment from my friend which I was expecting, first time to use paypal, it was late when the payment came so I was asleep, but when I woke up, they asked me to confirm email to receive payment, immediately I confirmed email, I got another message that payment was cancelled, now I dont know if it's my sender who cancelled or paypal , please anyone had this issue or an idea of what can be wrong?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

filipporonco
Contributor
Contributor

It lasts more than this, it should be the second, probably your friend has cancelled the payment for some reason, this seems to be confirmed by the cancellation notification you've received from paypal.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

filipporonco
Contributor
Contributor
One of these: 1) you’ve not confirmed in a certain time window 2) or, more likely, your friend cancelled the payment after he/she have seen you’ve not a PayPal account yet. Can’t you ask him/her? Cheers. Fil
Login to Me Too

StephenMan
Contributor
Contributor
Well the window frames was just about 6 hours , could that be a problem? I can ask the friend, wanted to be sure he cancelled it before asking so as not to make him scared to send again
Login to Me Too
Solved

filipporonco
Contributor
Contributor

It lasts more than this, it should be the second, probably your friend has cancelled the payment for some reason, this seems to be confirmed by the cancellation notification you've received from paypal.

Login to Me Too

StephenMan
Contributor
Contributor
Alright thank you, then I will contact him
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.