Paypal Lag Issue ?
What happen to Paypal ? I can't proceed further using Paypal transaction.
"our payment through PayPal has failed.
The payment method currently registered with your PayPal account is not valid. In order to process your payment, please switch the method on PayPal to another one or contact PayPal for solving the problems."
Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!
I am sorry about your issue. This may happen when you send a payment but you don't have enough money in your bank account. We'll try, up to 3 times, to send the payment again (representing the payment).
You can change your payment method before you send money. Here’s how:
- Click 'Change' under 'Payment Method.'
- Select one of your other payment methods and click 'Continue.'
- Confirm your payment method and click 'Send Money.'
You can read more about bank transfers in the PayPal User Agreement:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click ‘Legal Agreements’ at the bottom of the page.
- Click ‘PayPal User Agreement’ under ‘For All Users.’
- Click ‘Sending Money.’
I hope this helps.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How does someone who don't have or want a PayPal account send money to my PayPal account? in My Money Archives
- Sending money in My Money Archives
- inviting a friend in PayPal Basics Archives
- Paypal ask payment method twice in My Money Archives
- Error - Sorry, PayPal Plus is currently not available in My Money Archives