Paypal Balance

JoaoF
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I tried to send money to someone ($50) but I wrote a wrong e-mail, so I immediately canceled and got a refund into PayPal balance. After that, I've been trying to send the same amount of money to the correct e-mail but it rejects saying  "Your payment method isn’t working. Do you want to try again with another card or bank?" So I gave up and I just wanted to use the money in something else like V-bucks in Fortnite so I bought $5 dollars worth in v-bucks but literally, it just took the money from my card, it expressly says that PayPal balance will be used as preferred payment first. Literally its like there is no money on my PayPal balance although it says here I have enough. So where my $50? Any help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Carlos

Hello JoaoF! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to hear that this has happened. This could be just a temporary issue but also due to our internal security system blocking the payment being funded with your balance. I recommend clearing cache and cookies from your internet browser and trying again. Please also have a look at this article for more information https://goo.gl/eTcK2R. Hope this helps. – Carlos

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.