Payment receipt timing

33Jules
Contributor
Contributor

Hello - I've used PayPal in the past, but this is the first time I'm actually on the receiving end of the funds...woo hoo! The other party said they just sent the funds within the last 15 minutes. I am wondering when the funds will hit my account.

Thanks,

Julie

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hi @33Jules,

Congratulations on your sale! That is always a good feeling. Generally, you should always be able to log into your PayPal account and confirm that you received a payment. PayPal will also send you an email update, but it is ALWAYS best to log into your account and check your PayPal balance and your activity for the transaction.

This process should pretty much be instant. If you do not see the payment, there are some things you want to check.

• Make sure that your PayPal email address is confirmed. An unconfirmed email will not show any payments sent to it. 
  • It is best to verify your PayPal account. You can do that by confirming a bank or by applying for a PayPal Credit or Debit product. 
  • If the sender is using your phone number, make your your phone number is confirmed.

I hope this is helpful to you!

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.