Payment not received

Therahul07
Contributor
Contributor
I have a payment from clickworker.com of 6.41 Euro that doesn't transfer to my PayPal account clickworker credited my payment on 1st April 2020 still not transfer in PayPal account?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Therahul07 

Welcome to PayPal Community. Hope you are doing fine. About your concern, please check this page How do I receive PayPal payments? for the instructions as well as other information on receiving payments to your PayPal account. Keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Therahul07
Contributor
Contributor
Hello sir, Thank you but I have valid paypal account with verified bank account and all documents. Also I have received a payment from overseas freelancer website then what's the problem why not received a payment from clickworker.com? I also emailed to paypal service but they didn't have reply yet ?
Login to Me Too

_Joseph_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Therahul07 

You may want to check with the sender the email address where the payment was sent. If it was sent to the incorrect email address, just add the incorrect email address to your PayPal account and confirm it. If your payment is unclaimed/pending for 30 days or your payment was denied or refunded, it will be refunded to the sender funding source used. Check below article for further details:

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-paypal-payment-unclaimed-faq1490?app=searchAut...

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.