Payment not received by seller

Leea3548
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased an item from eBay , I received it, money taken out of my account immediately but it’s been a week and the seller is telling me he hasn’t received his payment. Does it take this long for a transaction to be completed?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

KGonzaga
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Leea3548, Thank you for using PayPal. I would be more than happy to help you with this. Since you mentioned that the transaction shows as completed on your PayPal account, the funds are taken out of your funding source, and you have received the order, there isn't anything else that you would need to do since all of the necessary things on your end were already accomplised. If the seller claims that they haven't received any payment, it would be best to have them contact us so we would be able to check on their PayPal account. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

KGonzaga
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Leea3548, Thank you for using PayPal. I would be more than happy to help you with this. Since you mentioned that the transaction shows as completed on your PayPal account, the funds are taken out of your funding source, and you have received the order, there isn't anything else that you would need to do since all of the necessary things on your end were already accomplised. If the seller claims that they haven't received any payment, it would be best to have them contact us so we would be able to check on their PayPal account. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

JR173
New Community Member
I have purchased a car from eBay. I have payed with PayPal but the money I sent is in hold at sellers end. The seller will not let me collect the car until payment cleared. Need some advice in what to do.
Login to Me Too

Leea3548
Contributor
Contributor
I didn’t post this original post! I never purchased a car from eBay ! Is someone gaining access to my account and trying to hack it?
Login to Me Too

charmanderrr
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi! Thank you for reaching Paypal! If the money that has been sent is for goods and services, possibly the money is being held on the recipients PP account. No need to worry, you can still help the seller by confirming the receipt. Please follow the instruction with this link. https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-receipt-of-an-item-faq4176?app=searchAu... Hope this helps!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.