Payment declines on pixiv FANBOX

Newboyz
New Community Member
Hello. I have this error when i try to pay pixiv FANBOX using my paypal account. The team at pixiv said to me this "llo and thank you for using pixivFANBOX. Based on the contents of your inquiries, we have checked the status here. There was a problem with your PayPal account and it was not possible to settle successfully. As for the reason, we can not confirm it for the privacy of the cardholder. Although it is very troublesome, please check with PayPal by yourself or consider to using another card" Problem is, I have successfully used my account to pay on Patreon. But why it is a problem in pixiv FANBOX. They told me to ask paypal what is happening to my account. So why is payment being declined? I linked my debit card to my paypal if you guys are wondering. And yes its haveing positive money.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ryuryy
New Community Member

i have the same problem for payment using paypal, i managed to add a paypal payment method that i have connected to my debit card in the fanbox but when i returned to pay it appeared an error message, idk what the problem was when i thought maybe the fanbox didn't accept payment using the card debit and that applies also to payments using paypal

Login to Me Too

josravena
Contributor
Contributor

Unless your pledging for R18 stuff, Paypal will decline it immediately. Make sure that it is set as your preferred payer to what card you have. Also, Fanbox is still adjusting for western consumers. So it will take time for that to take effect, but aside for R18 stuff but thats different.

Login to Me Too

HLF2020
New Community Member

I just havent that Problem with the R-18 stuff, but also with everythign else! It wont accept to pay

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.