Payment declined

luvvvelllyyy
Contributor
Contributor
I had got PayPal so that I could send my friends money. I have 25 dollars in my PayPal wallet and I’ve been trying to send my friend money but every time it says “Your payment was denied,Sorry we aren’t able to complete your payment at this time.” It’s been doing this since yesterday. My account has a verified number and email, so it is verified. So my friend tried creating an invoice, since I don’t know how PayPal works, I agree to pay them 15 dollars, but it just stops loading and this message pops up “ We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method.” Can someone fix this??
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@luvvvelllyyy 

If you only have 1 payment method linked to PayPal, you’ll first need to add another payment method. You can add a debit or credit card, or add a bank account

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

luvvvelllyyy
Contributor
Contributor
I have another card linked, but why do I need two cards when I have PayPal balance?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@luvvvelllyyy 

Have you confirmed the card you added and have linked?

Is the billing address the same as your paypal account address?

Is the card in your name and issued in your country?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

luvvvelllyyy
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, it’s confirmed and it has the same billing address.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.