Payment and no order confirmation

Meravixia
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an online order with a company yesterday. They were having a lot of technical problems and it appears their website crashed during the transaction so there is no order history on my account and I havent had a confirmation email, except from paypal confirming the transaction was successful. It is currently still pending on my linked card so is there any way to cancel it?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Meravixia 

Then you have paid.

Transfers from bank accounts are never instant, that is why when you buy something paypal credit the seller upfront for you and paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer to pay them back again, this is so you get your item without delay.

If the company are refusing to send for what ever reason then you have the option to open a dispute for non receipt of item.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Meravixia 

What does it say next to the transaction in your Paypal account?

1. Pending (with a clearance date)
2. Pending/Unclaimed with a cancel option.
3. Pending/Unclaimed withOUT a cancel option.
4. Payment or Sent.
5. Pending/Uncleared with a clearance date.
6. Pending awaiting authorisation.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Meravixia
Contributor
Contributor
It currently says 'payment' but the money is a pending transaction in my bank account
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Meravixia 

Then you have paid.

Transfers from bank accounts are never instant, that is why when you buy something paypal credit the seller upfront for you and paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer to pay them back again, this is so you get your item without delay.

If the company are refusing to send for what ever reason then you have the option to open a dispute for non receipt of item.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.