Pay after delivery issues-again!!

Temp20201219g
Contributor
Contributor
I was just wondering if anyone else is having problems with their PAD payment option at the moment? I was finding that certain sites I've always been able to do pay after delivery I now can't but now it will not offer it anywhere, not even eBay and I've never had a problem with eBay! My bank account is linked and confirmed so it's not that so what could it be?!
Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

bittyboy101
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal playing games again with Pay After Delivery...

I'm a compulsive buyer on eBay but lately I have had to decline a lot of eBay purchases simply because Pay After Delivery is NEVER AVAILABLE anymore...

Sure it is active in my PayPal account and I have always paid for all my dues no problem since 2013 since PayPal invited me to use their Pay After Delivery service

I have over 4620 feedback for buying and selling on eBay since 2004, I never had any problems or any bad feedback in all that time, and as far as I know my account and relationship with eBay and PayPal are in good standing...

Ever since May 2020 PayPal have cut my Pay After Delivery privilege right down, I used to  get Pay After Delivery offered for almost  every eBay transaction including some overseas transactions, now it is offered only once or twice  in every 20 transactions, but last week something happened where PayPal were giving me Pay After Delivery for every single eBay transaction ranging from £2.00 to £248.00 !, I was so happy thinking that the good old days are back again only for PayPal to TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY this week and offer me NOTHING anymore !

What's going on PayPal... why do you let me down when I really need your help with Pay After Delivery ? Why do you keep on playing these awful games with your trusted verified members ??

Why is your Pay After Delivery service deliberately SO UNRELIABLE lately ???

Please be kinder to your users whom have always given you much business and treated PayPal with RESPONSIBILITY. 

Login to Me Too

bittyboy101
Contributor
Contributor

The reason why I and so many other people are no longer seeing the Pay After Delivery option on eBay is because from the 8th February 2021 eBay have now stopped supporting Pay After Delivery from PayPal.

I spoke to someone at PayPal yesterday 19th February 2021 when I noticed on eBay when trying to buy many eBay non managed payments items that still use the old style eBay checkout (where PayPal Pay After Delivery was always an option for me), that it was not being offered to me any longer when it was always there and I have always paid PayPal for all my Pay After Delivery transactions with no problems. The PayPal rep told me that eBay are no longer supporting Pay After Delivery PayPal transactions and this option is now gone from eBay but other sites are still supporting PayPal Pay After Delivery.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.