Negative PayPal balance after Ebay return. Can't refund buyer. What do I do? Please help?

DeleteMyCard
Contributor
Contributor

I'm truly at my ends meet here.  All because I want to do the right thing and refund the buyer in a timely manner.  But the original funds say "On hold".  Funds that I spent 2 weeks ago.  Are we serious right now?   So now the paypal balance is negative 82.23, I owe the guy 85.   So what am I supposed to spend 167.23 to refund a guy 85 bucks?  Because ebay is out of their mind?   I mean does it have to be this hard?

Now if things worked in a simple world, where sites were pretty self explanitory.  Than my refund claim would have went through, I would have added 85 USD to my paypal and refunded the man.  But of course not.   So now I will get a DEFECT and have my seller rating lowered, and have a negative feedback rating and probably STILL have to pay double of 85 to both ebay who will eat the charge and paypal who has a hold on a non existant money.    

Please don't tell me to contact paypal nor ebay.   Paypal says it's ebays fault and have offerend no solution,  ebay spends 2 hours laughing at your tears and will eventually stop responding because they tell you  "Issue a refund through ebay"   Oh really?  I guess I can just magically cut out Paypal all of a sudden and ignore the negative balance you did?  I guess paying 160 USD for a 85 dollar item is something the rich cali based elite can afford to do. 

I'm a valued customer,  the amount of fees I pay.  It isn't worth it any more.  But I at least want to do the right thing.

Guranteed you'll take that negative balance out of my bank account though right?  Or you'll send it to a debt collector and sue me for it right?  I should pay the 160 and sue you for the 82.23. 

I'm sorry for being upset but ive spent 3 days.  Not 3 hours, 3 days.  I'm losing sleep.  It's 1 AM.   I want my account that ive worked hard for for 5 years to be in good standing and do good by my customers.  But this is being made into a run around.   

Any solution will be appreciated.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.