Myntra Payment failure

Sumedh
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to make a payment on myntra 3 times from the morning, successful from paypal side but error and order not placed on myntra. Is this an ongoing issue?
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Vishal3005
Contributor
Contributor
I also faced issue 2 times since morning. Order successful from paypal side but not accepted on myntra. Your problem got resolved?
Login to Me Too

Sumedh
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah. 4th payment made through browser on laptop is successful. There was an error message on the laptop too but accidentally I clicked on reload the page button on chrome and order became successful. May be its a hack for this error
Login to Me Too

Prasen
New Community Member

Same here too

Login to Me Too

saurabhm
New Community Member

Same issue here, order got placed on the 8th attempt after reloading the page. Error message.Error message.I tried to contact Myntra, they said it's a declined transaction and it still counts as a transaction, and so my cashback voucher was cancelled for no reason! On top of that, I raised an issue on Resolution center, PayPal just closed the case saying "case closed in seller's favour". Seriously??

Login to Me Too

Babayaga7890
I got the same error. Please tell me how to get refund.
Login to Me Too

Babayaga7890
Same thing happened with me. Please help me with the refund guys. It's been 20 days. There is no update regarding the refund.
Login to Me Too

Prashantsbd_92
Contributor
Contributor
I am also facing the same issue with myntra. Why they are not accepting payment from paypal my account is debited but order doesn't placed on myntra. I am the first time user of paypal and i had encountered with bad experience.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.