My PayPal payment not received by seller

Lippy_Lisa
Contributor
Contributor
I bought an item off Ebay on 25/11/20 and paid through Paypal. I have the transaction receipt, also payment was taken from my bank the day after. I have made other purchases on that date and paid the same way. I have been in touch with the seller and he says he hasn't received payment to his PayPal. I have sent him proof of transaction through ebay messages but for security reasons I can't send him proof of payment through my bank and I can't print off a receipt as my statement is not due til 19th of this month. Je is adamant he hasn't received payment even though I've told him payment has gone from my bank. How can I find out where this payment is. Every other purchase I made on that day has been no problem and I have received those items. PayPal payments to paypal accounts normally show the same day. What can I do. The seller is telling me to find out where this payment is. I'm annoyed to as to where it is. Meber had a problem like this before.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Lippy_Lisa
Contributor
Contributor
Can anybody give me any advice on this please ??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.