Logging in issues!

Aims1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys, I have jut sold something through ebay and for some reason the paypal email is a really old one that i cannot access as i don't know the password. The number to confirm who i am is no longer in use and the security questions are saying the answers are wrong. I am able to confirm through email but it s asking for a second confirmation. I have tried calling paypal but due to our current situation no one is available to speak to. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Aims1,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Since it seems that you're unable to recover the old PayPal account by doing all the possible way, the other option is to have that account be checked by our customer service representative. We' love to help you with your concern. However since we can't verify information from this this page as this is a Public Community forum, please reach out to us by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom part of your PayPal page so you can see the communication support channel available in your country/region. We appreciate your patience.

Keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.