I've been try a ask for help.. Noone gets back to me.. Payment not recieved

farahlock1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have been trying to contact PayPal services which I truly gave up by now... I've been yet to recieve a payment from Europe as I'm currently in south africa the payment holder had sent me a screens hot with all the proof to my account.. My account is verified and has never been used.. I have still yet not received my payment... My currency on my PayPal is also changed to euros.. Not sure what else to do.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martin

Hi @farahlock1

Welcome to our Community!

If you still have not received the payment and have confirmed your email address and verified your account by confirming your card, I would suggest you contact our support directly. 

I would advise you to send an request through the Secure Message Centre here. In the request please provide the details you received from the sender, including the unique transaction ID. The support team will check if your account is set up to receive payments and help locate or confirm the legitimacy of the payment.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.