I can't pay using paypal on ebay

Aitch890
For the last few years I have been using eBay with no problem paying, now when I go to quick pay using paypal it says log into paypal we can't process your payment! Nothing is showing up when I'm online yo say why it won't work! Help! I need to pay for shoes!
Login to Me Too
65 REPLIES 65

jeremiahauction
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issues. Call eBay n they told me my account is fine n that they did not block me n push it to paypal. Call PayPal n they siad my account is fine. I need to pay for an item now. Can anyone help
Login to Me Too

jeremiahauction
Contributor
Contributor
I won item on eBay but could not pay by my PayPal account. Call them n they said my account is fine n ask me to check with eBay so I check with eBay n they sais that my account is fine n said that PayPal has lots of problem n ask me to check with them . I am fed up recluse I need to pay now for item
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi jeremiahaction,

Welcome to the forum! If you're having payment issues, we always encourage you to contact our Customer Support directly.

When you're unable to complete a payment from PayPal, it may be for a few different reasons. As a result, in order to allow us to investigate, we need to look at your specific account details.

If you encounter this issue again, please click on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the page on the PayPal website to find the contact details for your region so we can immediately assist you.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

tolisgex
New Community Member

3 different people from paypal wrote here to send them an email to investigate our problem....None of them really helped.

I am still having problem to buy anyhing from ebay.(i m all veryfied and confirmed with my account both in ebay and paypal).WHY you cant send my payment right now?Why you are not able to process my payment using my PayPal account at this time. (Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).)

WHY??? PLEASE FIX IT!!! or tell us how to fix this asap.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hello toligex and itjelta

First of all welcome to our community, sorry to hear that you can’t complete your payment , to be honest this can be caused by various reasons , to determine what is causing this, may I ask you to contact us through phone , twitter or Facebook .

We can go deep and try to help to overcome this 🙂

Thanks Arda 

Login to Me Too

EvieT
Contributor
Contributor
I can pay when using PC, but if I'm on my phone or IPad - now it's saying I need a security key on the end of my password. What is this - this is new??
Login to Me Too

itjelta

I am having this problem too, and have contacted paypal, but the guy could not see anything wrong.

C'mon ppl, fix it or loose customers

Login to Me Too

2014fine4now
New Community Member

Why is it I always get "To complete this transaction, link a debit or credit card to your PayPal account?"

I have sufficient credit to buy the item and pay the freight but you want me to link a card to the account?

I am using Firefox 27.0.1 to do the transaction.

Please help?

Login to Me Too

adam2013

I have bidder for items but I couldn't pay for them using my pay pal I don't know what I have to do as I rcieved  email s that complaining . Please help me ..thank you 

Login to Me Too

SteveWJ
New Community Member

I had a similar problem I was just able to fix. Tried 3 different browsers, 2 of which had 0 add ons. disabled pop up blocker, disabled antivirus, disabled firewall and still wouldn't connect. Did this .dll fix and it worked.  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813444

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.