I DON'T want Paypal registration for my buyers if they do the payment

DoraKardos
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I guess the payment method is so complicated. First of all, why does the paypal need that my buyer make a registration? Why need account for the buyer to pay the service to me??? Can I swich off somehow to ask registration from buyers???

When I made a test purchase I realised different screens 3 times. How should I explain the paymant process to my buyers if it was different 3 times...?! First screen was the login (if he/she realize it in english stop the payment process.....) , second time the system "jumped" the card details at first (i guess it's the best way), but the buttom of the page they ask the accont registration too. The third screen was a chooser login or pay and bill. I choose the Pay, i thought it'll be without registration but that was fake too cause the buttom of the page they ask the registration too.

I just want ask: 1. why need buyer registration to pay? , 2. how could I set that not ask registration?, 3. I need process screens to make a helping tutorial to my buyer cause i dont need abandoned payments.

Please help cause I cannot find a good answers here.........YET.

Dora

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DoraKardos 

Turn on “PayPal account optional” in Settings >  Seller Tools > Website preferences 

The availability of card option depends on the user cookies. If customer use a certain card a certain number of times, they are asked to open account. Or use a different card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

DoraKardos
Contributor
Contributor

Hi thanks!!

Could you send me the url from that settings page cause on the dashboard I cant find. I have only account settings and profile settings....

I cant find the seller tools option.

Thanks,

Dora

Login to Me Too

DoraKardos
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker 

Hi,

Could you send me the URL of the seller tools? Cause I cant fint that in the settings.

I have only profile and account settings.

Thanks

Dora

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.