How to buy from Aliexpress seller using PayPal

rajmercury
Contributor
Contributor

I am looking to buy some stuffs under USD 100 from Aliexpress.com. The seller has accepted my terms to use PayPal for this transaction. Its worth mentioning Aliexpress don't offer PayPal services on their website.

Now my question is how should I perform the transaction on PayPal? Secondly, will such a transaction be protected under BUYER's PROTECTION scheme of PayPal?

I am looking for an early reply and any assistance is apreciated.

Regards.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi rajmercury

If they dont accept ppal then u cant pay through ppal

Unless they have their own private ppal account where they could send u an invoice with item description and price that u could pay?

If u pay the invoice which will be for "goods" then u will still have buyers protection in case there are problems

Never pay via gifts/family/friends there is no buyers protection or into their personal bank account

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10
Solved

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi rajmercury

Unless they have their own private ppal account where they could send u an invoice with item description and price that u could pay?

If u pay the invoice which will be for "goods" then u will still have buyers protection in case there are problems

Never pay via gifts/family/friends there is no buyers protection or into their personal bank account

Login to Me Too

rajmercury
Contributor
Contributor

Yes the seller has a PayPal acount and he will send me an ivoice too(for "GGODS"). If I buy the item with this procedure am I entitled for BUYER's PROTECTION, as in the case of purchase via ebay.com? 

Thanks a ton for you advice.

@minty1 wrote:

Hi rajmercury

Login to Me Too

rajmercury
Contributor
Contributor

Ok now I understand what you said but can you tell me how should  confirm that the INVOICE bears GOODS category or not?
Thanks for you assistance. Regards.

@rajmercury wrote:

Yes the seller has a PayPal acount and he will send me an ivoice too(for "GGODS"). If I buy the item with this procedure am I entitled for BUYER's PROTECTION, as in the case of purchase via ebay.com? 

Thanks a ton for you advice.

@minty1 wrote:

Hi rajmercury

@minty1 wrote:

Hi rajmercury

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

If they send u an invoice this will indicate it is for goods

Login to Me Too

zoomzoom1234
New Community Member

I have been cheated by Aliexpress and their suppliers £90.54. Do not trust Aliexpress. This is doggie company. I did the mistake trusting them. The product price looks very attactive but either you will get faulty product or no product. If you will complain then after wasting months they will regect your complain

Login to Me Too

DaedalusWren
Contributor
Contributor

I can't see where you are getting your information from. I personally have had over 60 transactions with Aliexpress and not once was i not satisfied with the outcome of the purchase. I have had a couple of missing items and the issue was quickly dealt with. One item being resent and recieved and another being refunded. I would rather go direct to the manufacturer and pay the wholesale prices that the E-bay sellers are paying then pay the 100s of % mark up that they sell the items for on E-bay or Amazon.

Login to Me Too

Tony2282
New Community Member
I purchased items used a burner MasterCard never saw goods never received any info back. Followed up with then said they never received order yet my card was billed 3 times . Don't trust them. PayPal or nothing .
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Tony2282

Have u asked your card provider to chargeback for u?

Did u get your money back?

Login to Me Too

mikewill
Contributor
Contributor

try to avoid scam sellers.here is a good list of tested aliexpress sellers: http://trustsellers.com/best-aliexpress-sellers/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.