How do I find payments I am subscribed to?

markofapproval
Contributor
Contributor

How do I find payments I am subscribed to including pre-approved payments? I am so stressed and been looking for hours but going around in circles.

All the guidelines and help documetations that PayPal has provided all seem out of date.

There doesn't seem to be any way I can contact PayPal easily either. So I will ask the community.

Please guide me. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Thanuja1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @markofapproval,

I'm sorry to know that you were unable to locate the pre-approved payments/subscriptions associated with your PayPal account. This article helps you in viewing and managing your subscriptions. You can click here to cancel any of the pre-approved payments that you no longer wish to continue. If you still wanted to contact our customer service, you can find the contact options at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this helps,

Thanuja

Login to Me Too

markofapproval
Contributor
Contributor

I appreciate your reply, but I have already seen that.

I did find the settings but there is no where on that page that mentions subscriptions or pre-approved payments.

All the settings shows is personal info like name and email. There is no option for reviewing subscriptions. Nor is it under the money tab.

Login to Me Too

markofapproval
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any updates on this? I tried the contact button but it spins me in circles with an automated system of responses. The problem is, the articles are inaccurate in the first place.

I really don't have the energy or time to call due to personal reasons, but I guess I have no choice but to get in a queue and do it next week.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.