How do I contact PayPal in the UK by phone?

WebbyBaldy
New Community Member
How do I contact PayPal by phone in the UK?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Lurkinshed
Contributor
Contributor

24th October and I've spent 3 hours trying to warn Paypal of possible fraudulent activity - with no luck.  I've no idea what this message box is but if someone reads it and can get through to a real human being at Paypal UK then tell them that their system may be being fraudulently used or even hacked.  For now... I give up.  paypal's 'User Interface' is near useless for reporting security purposes.

Login to Me Too

Lurkinshed
Contributor
Contributor

giveitback
Contributor
Contributor

I just keep getting automated responses for the messages I painstakingly type in the message center.

Today the response included:(18/12/20)

"but if it doesn't help you please give us a call. We often need to ask you questions to understand the details of your case and it's often better to do this by phone.  You can call us by following the instructions at the bottom of this message."

however there is no information at the bottom of the message

The phone line rings once then cuts off

The webchat only  responds automatically then states "all our agents are offline please contact us in business hours"  even during business hours

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@giveitback 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.