Economic impact payment direct deposit

MB8386
Contributor
Contributor
April 29th my economic impact payment was dated to be deposited. It's day 4 today and still no money has been deposited into my account. I contacted customer service many times I feel bad keeping on bothering them. But like Many people I'm in desperate need of the money. What could possibly be going on? Are the weekends not counted as pay days? The 29th was scheduled to be in the account and still..... nothing! I'm worried something is wrong or I'm not going to get it. Just don't understand what is going on any help?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PotPie
Contributor
Contributor
Weekends do not count toward the 3-5 day "supposed" wait period. However, there are thousands of us with PayPal they're experiencing the same issue and ignorance in this matter. I have seen people who were slated for an April 15th deposit into their PayPal and have yet to receive any money. Sadly the few that have received their stimulus deposit via direct deposit into PayPal have found their accounts Frozen and/or their money Limited
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.