Ebay order

nolicantor
New Community Member

I order items to through ebay and paid my order via paypal.BA posted in my account that order paid April 13,2020.But ebay email me that seller not yet paid and my order will not delivered even do i paid it through paypal.my question do i need to cancel my order and paypal will refund my payment to the items i order to ebay?My work schedudle are delay because of what happen on my order.for your reference of my order as follows:Fits Toyota Camry 4 cyl.Wheel Hubs and bearing Kit assy. total amount $68.46 ,Order number:09-04820-54059;item ID:163935387594;seller:runfastmotor2(1.798);BA paid to paypal*YANJIADONG EB[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]CA april 13,2020 

id

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @nolicantor Welcome to PayPal Community. Hope you are doing fine. About your concern, can you verify the status of the payment on your PayPal account? If it shows as Completed, this means the payment did go through and you won't be able to cancel it. It is possible that the money is sent to a different email address of the seller. If the payment shows Unclaimed, it's either the email address that the eBay seller used for the item is not yet registered to PayPal or is still unconfirmed. For the 2 scenarios, here is where you can check the email address where your payment was sent to: 1. Go to Activity/Recent Activity page of your PayPal account. 2. Click on the transaction then you'll be prompted to the transaction details page where you can see the seller's email address Have it verified through eBay or the seller so he/she can accept the money in his/her PayPal account in that way your transaction can be completed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.