Double charged for top off

StarquestMan
New Community Member
I recently overdrew from my bank account due to an eBay sale where I had to cover shipping for the item to the buyer since I didn't realize the buyer doesn't directly pay for shipping when making a purchase so I learned my lesson there but did overdraw about $114. So once the buyers money was deposited in my PayPal I then transfered the total into my bank account to alleviate the overdraft charges that were adding up. I then needed to buy a $11 part via PayPal but in order to do so I needed to pay the $114 due to PayPal to top up my balance, which I did. Then I go to order the part and it tacked on another $114 dollars to my $11 dollar charge so I got charged double even though it shows up on my bank statement as two different amounts, one for $114 and one for $125 so paypal doesn't see it as being charged twice. Any ideas what to do here? I've spent the last hour trying to navigate their poorly integrated apps and support systems to try and sort this out. I'm thinking about cancelling my PayPal account due to this nightmare of trying to fix this.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.