Customer service won’t help me with pending payment

Ariana321
New Community Member

payment holds or pending 

Hello, I have been trying to contact PayPal for almost 4 weeks now with no help from anyone! I swear they have the worst customer service I’ve ever seen! I call and they say they can’t help me right now... like I’m not even being able to be put on hold. I just get hung on up on AND THEN when I am put on hold and they say they’ll call me back they never do. Message center is absolutely pointless because they don’t answer either. So here’s my problem 

I’ve always had a hard time linking my bank account. I am under a credit union. Before I was able to use the message center or call someone to help me link my bank account because when I try to do it, it never works.. EVER. I recently sold a pair of shoes on September 30th. I’ve been trying to link my bank account since that day but I haven’t been able too. The deposits won’t show in my bank account! I put the right information in every single time but no luck. I read somewhere that if you don’t accept the payment in 31 days it automatically gets refunded. So in the end I would be out of shoes and money. I’ve waited over 21 days and the money is still pending. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ariana321
New Community Member

To continue... I received a PayPal cash card in. I was hoping that I can just have the pending payments be transferred to that card. If that’s even possible. I don’t know what to do. I contact customer service..nothing. I try to link my bank..nothing. I apply for the PayPal cash card...nothing. Can someone please help me or guide me in the right direction. I don’t want to be out of my money! I’ve read every single form about pending payments and followed all directions but still nothing . Help 😞

Customer service won’t help me with pending payment

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.