Client gets denied trying to send me a payment

Zackti
Contributor
Contributor

I only recently started using Paypal. I have a side job that pays through Paypal, but they can't get the money to me. They say that they get denied every time they try to pay me. I honestly have no idea how any of this works. I'm new to all of it. Any advice or solution would be a big help right now.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

saivikas341
New Community Member

even i am facing the  same problem,  my account is hardly 3 months old and on 22/05/2020 my client has sent money to my PayPal account  thrice  as on my request to try again and yet it shows that PayPal has denied the transaction thrice and its has been dozens of times that i have been reporting my issue after re-clarifying from my client about my payment from their side too, But the issue status is still the same and its about to complete 2 months by this july 22  for the payment has been denied by PayPal

No Customer support ,  agents are working but company is working ........but the only thing is working is the  automated computerized response .

please   PayPal  i have tried all the sources your message center resolution center a mail no response please clear the issue asap so that me and my clients and have trust on ur organisation.

Thank You 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.