Can't receive transfers

ahmedsa
Contributor
Contributor

So, my account is all set up and verified, however every time i try and transfer money into it it rejects and kind of transfer inlcuding from other paypal accounts and from Upwork and from various other sources, it is nearly impossible to get money into it because it rejects it. moreover i tried creating an invoice and still it doesn't allow for the other side to pay, (it rejects their payments) so how can i fix this although my account is verified and i have connected it with a Mastercard but not a bank account because it needs an American bank account and i don't have one because i am literally in the middle east and all we have is local banks. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ahmedsa 

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ahmedsa
Contributor
Contributor

so what exactly do i need to do because i did not understand or get any answer for my question or problem, regarding visa, i have registered my mastercard in the account but still it did not solve anything. so what is the solution here exactly?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ahmedsa 

Did you bother to read the link?

A mastercard is not a visa, you need a visa to accept paypal payments in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.