Buyee yahoo auction, cannot accept paypal

tomcruz
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to pay for an auction through buyee.jp and I receive this error message.

"The payment method currently registered with your PayPal account is not valid. In order to process your payment, please switch the method on PayPal to another one or contact PayPal for solving the problems."

I have contacted their customer support but they just told me to contact paypal. Paypal is taking their time replying to my inquiry. Was hoping someone here has gone through this and has a fix/solution.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tomcruz 

Your payment method (card or bank account) that is linked to your PayPal account is not valid. Check if there is some issue with the bank account or the card is expired or not.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

tomcruz
Contributor
Contributor

Why would it be not valid? I verified my card

Login to Me Too

tomcruz
Contributor
Contributor

I've also paid using this on ebay and a bunch of other sites as well. I don't see how it could be suddenly invalid. Do you have any other idea as to what's happening?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi tomcruz, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

ryuikhwan32
Contributor
Contributor
BUYEE (JAPAN SHOPPING) are always problem when make a payment.. then also with so expensive shipping cost.. when first time i shopping there so many error.. now it’s my third times.. and now cannot make a payment anymore.. it’s suck.. I don’t know why the shopping website become like that..
Login to Me Too

Nazrin2
New Community Member
So true..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.