Bank account

Vaze7
Contributor
Contributor
hello I wanted to verify my bank account and just got the 2 amounts but unfortunately did not know exactly how to do it I did not get 3 and now I can not do it anymore please for help!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Vaze7 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to confirm the bank account. 

For security reasons, we ask you to confirm that you are the owner of the bank account linked to your PayPal account. We will then transfer two small amounts of less than EUR 1.00 to your bank account. You will see this on your online account statement or on the next printed statement within two to three working days. 

It seems that it might have been locked out and we would need help from our customer service online and see what they can do. 

You can contact them by logging in to your Paypal account and go to Contact Us, you will then be given options on how to reach them.

Hope this helps! Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Vaze7
Contributor
Contributor
yes but i have reached my maximum confirmation i can no longer add my bank account!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.