After payment it says "transaction is being processed" and they will send an email but no email yet

safiyahm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I’ve been trying to make a payment for a while now but it keeps saying the transaction is being processed and Paypal will send an email. I still did not receive an email yet. The money has been deducted to my bank account but I haven't received any confirmation. What shall I do? Already message them but still haven't got a reply.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

safiyahm
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_JonK

Hello @safiyahm,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues processing a recent transaction. Can you provide a bit more information on what kind of transaction this was? Was it a purchase, payment to friends / family, or maybe a payment to one our credit products? 

In regard to the email, I'd recommend checking the spam / junk folders in your email. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

michealstacy
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPal here refund payment how do I receive it an how long does it take.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @michealstacy,

Thanks! All refunds will be sent back to the payment method of your original payment. Money should be refunded in the currency you originally selected. Here's a great Help Center article with a bit more information on Refunds

Hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.