Account verification loop when accepting a payment

mnguyenn
Contributor
Contributor
I’m trying to accept a payment, but it keeps asking me to verify my account. I’ve went through the process about 20 times. Here’s a walk through. Clicking “accept” takes me to another page where I’m asked to verify my account. I click verify. It gives me two options. Confirming my back account, or applying for PayPal MasterCard. I click to confirm my bank account- which, by the way, has already been confirmed years ago. I’m taken to my wallet, where it shows my bank account has indeed been confirmed and that’s the last thing that happens. Nothing else to click, no other prompts for what happens next. With that, you’d assume I’d be able to accept the payment right? Wrong. Every time I click accept, I’m thrown back into the same loop, doing the same thing. I’ve spoken to customer service, but feel like they aren’t reading anything I say or ask. They tell me my bank IS confirmed, and that I’m unable to accept payments because my account isn’t verified. All of which I know. But as I’ve stated, I’m in a verification loop. Am I doing something wrong? How do I get out of this loop?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.