paypal withdraw funds while on account limiations

jsosa1
Contributor
Contributor

how do i withdraw my funds while i have an account limitation. because it says im not allowed to use paypal anymore so i waited a 180 days and it comes to today i am able to withdraw and i tried to link my bank account and request a check but it keeps saying declined.

what do i do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jsosa1 

First, PayPal has to notify you that you can withdrawal funds. If you didn't receive notification, then reach out to customer service by sending a message:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/home

Click MESSAGE CENTER or click LOG IN to access your message center or for live chat where available.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jsosa1 

First, PayPal has to notify you that you can withdrawal funds. If you didn't receive notification, then reach out to customer service by sending a message:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/home

Click MESSAGE CENTER or click LOG IN to access your message center or for live chat where available.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

jsosa1
Contributor
Contributor

it says im not allowed to use paypal anymore and when i contact paypal they respond with an automated message and not a real person so that doesnt help

Login to Me Too

Crvarporat
New Community Member

I have exactly the same issue, im getting automated messages from Paypal support. I actually once got a real person but he didnt help me much. Did you find a solution to your problem?

Login to Me Too

behindm
Contributor
Contributor

how to withdraw my limeted paypal funds almost 180days fast , and im trying to withdraw my money he o she said Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later. can you help me to withdraw my money ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.