Using PaypPal pro in magneto 2 unable to use credit card(payflow)

shubhajay
Contributor
Contributor

I am using magneto 2 PayPal pro.It alwas shows som authentication error when use credit card. To set it I have created  a demo sandbox account , from there I get api user name,api password,api signature.Using this I can set paypal express checkout which is doing well but if I try to set paypal pro it require partnet,username,vendor,password.can you you please help me out that how can I get those details as I have tried all from sandbox account did not got or under stand from I can get those details.It say in many site that username and vendor name are same both are userid but when I am giving it doesn't work.i have tried by giving api username then business account email an password as username , password then my paypal developer site credentials as username and password.Please guide me how to set this all ,from where I can get this details in details.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Payflow_Todd
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

PayPal Payments Pro uses the Payflow API not the older PayPal NVP which uses API signature.    If you didn't create a Payflow account during the registration process and only created an account on paypal.com then check to see if the Magento still supports Website Payments Pro.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Payflow_Todd
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

PayPal Payments Pro uses the Payflow API not the older PayPal NVP which uses API signature.    If you didn't create a Payflow account during the registration process and only created an account on paypal.com then check to see if the Magento still supports Website Payments Pro.

Login to Me Too

shubhajay
Contributor
Contributor

As per your answer i have created account in https://manager.paypal.com/ and place the details is magneto 2 username,vendor name,pwd and while tring to payment though credit card in shows *"Some required information is missing or incorrect. Please correct the fields below and try again. Error: PayPal Express Checkout is not setup on this account."*

i have enable secure token in hosted checkout.

paypal.png here i am unable to set paypal pro as instruct in guide.i have set hosted checkout page.

Login to Me Too

Payflow_Todd
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Support would need to look at  your account; as it sounds like we need to manually set things up for you.  Contact support using the phone / email from the email you received when you created a Payflow account. DO NOT contact standard PayPal support or chat.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.