Transparent Redirect - Working example / Demo code

JimDTSS
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I'm trying to get some support (and not having much luck) on implementing this "Transparent Redirect" workflow, as a means of mitigating PCI compliance.  Problem is, there isn't a lot of detailed information available in a few different areas.

Firstly, I've got a handful of customers that have a few different types of Paypal accounts they have setup. There are some that use "PayFlow" and some that use "PayFlow Pro", and some of each of those have set their accounts up at different times, so -- within each of those product types -- there are "current" and "legacy" accounts to think bout as well.
Reading the above, my first question becomes, will this "Transparent Redirect" implementation option work for all of the account setups mentioned above? That is first and foremost what I need answered because, if not, then I have to try to find a different solution that might work (when also considering PCI).

Secondly, there is basically nowhere that I can find, in the Developer's docs or forums or communities or anywhere, that has some sample code of the "Transparent Redirect" implementation. That is very unfortunate, and I would love to hear that I've just overlooked it somehow. Someone else, in this thread (https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Payflow/Payflow-Transparent-Redirect-Not-accepting-posted-cc-dat...) mentioned the same problem, and said that they were finally able to get some sample code emailed directly to them... How can I get that same sample code? Even better, can that sample code please be published for the entire community to benefit from?

Time is of the essence for us on this. I've been trying (without luck) to communicate with anyone on this/these possible implementations for weeks now, and have had literally zero response from any of my attempts. Please Obi-wan, you are my only hope!

I am happy to schedule to phone conversation with anyone on that end who would have the information that I'm looking for and asking about. Please feel free to reach out and let's get some solutions discussed!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.