Split payment worldwide

SmartBeach
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,
My business is on the tourism section, more exactly "booking sunbeds and baldachins online on the beaches".
Flow: The client logs in, searches for the area or distance of the beaches, selects the desired places on one of the beaches, then has 2 variants. Just reserve, and pays cash when it gets or the card payment (procedure not yet implemented).
I want to implement this procedure in one of the applications (Client Application) and I want to know the following:
1. Can I make split payment? I want a certain percentage to get into my account and the other percentage to get into the account of that beach.
2. Do each beach have a PayPal account, or is it enough that I only account for it and then send the money to the bank accounts of the beaches?
3. Does the client, in order to make a payment with the card, must have PayPal account ... or can he simply pay with the card without having an account?
4. I want the money to be locked on the customer's card until it reaches the beach. The beach reception will confirm this, and the money only then wants to be withdrawn from the card. This thing is possible?

I want to mention that my company is on Romania and in 2 weeks i`ll be in Dubai to integrate this system. I will like to have it functional till that time if all the above points are positive answers.

Thank you,

Nicu Pop
Smart Beach

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

AmitMahajan
New Community Member
Hi All we are into sales promotion and one of our US client wants to buy from Thailand or Vietnam company, we have our commission included in the price is it possible when client pays the supplier we get spilt payment of our commission in our bank account instead of asking the client please let us have your views we are worried supplier might not pay us any commission later
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.