Katievarella44
New Community Member
What does code 406 cannot receive mean
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hi @Katievarella44,

The PayPal Community welcomes you!

I see that you are running into an error when selling autographed baseball cards. I know that would be an inconvenience and I apologize! It is possible that you are using an unsupported browser or network. I suggest that you switch the browser you are using or see if clearing the cache and cookies from it will fix the error. If you are unsure on how to clear the cache and cookie data from the browser, you can typically find the option in the browser settings and under "security and privacy". Additionally, a quick internet search could help bring up instructions for your specific device or browser. Note, it is helpful to be connected to a trusted network and without using a VPN. If this does not lead you to a resolution, please reply back with more details as to what actions you are taking before this occurs. 

I appreciate your time and efforts!

Thank you,

- Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.