Result Code: 12 Response Message: Declined: 10626-Transaction refused due to risk model

michaelcfo9200
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Need to ask something from PayPal developers about the strange thing i happened.

There is, in PayPal manager with Live mode we have VIRTUAL TERMINAL tool to get direct payments from credit cards.

I am trying to capture a test $ 1 amount to this tool using my card, my friend , wife but i got an error every time

"Result Code: 12 Response Message: Declined: 10626-Transaction refused due to risk model"

Even i am trying to do process payment using Rest API of my business PayPal account so that is also creating an issue to process the charge and same error is coming up.

Paypal support of Pay flow gateway is continuously telling me there is not an issue with your account you can check with your integration and may be there is some flag alert by system so i told them if i am the Business owner is not able to process the payment using Virtual Terminal so how can i collect the payment from my vendor and how can i integrate with my shopping cart website and even my friend tried to process payment from their location and got the same error.

Virtual Terminal is to process  card not-present transaction i can not carry my virtual terminal to anywhere to collect the payment.

Please help me out and give me solution why i am facing this type of issue.

Thanks

Michael

Celebrity Fashions

Country - US

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

mmh239
New Community Member

I see the "me too"  I don't see the solution?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.